Brea is known as the top destination when it comes to major entertainment hubs, Dining spots and famous restaurants. The city has an array of unique savory cuisine that fits different taste, palette and budget. But what else do we know about Brea? In this article we listed the best things Brea can offer.
Things to do in Brea
- Brea Improv - Looking for a top-notch comedy show? Just around the corner is Brea’s all new location of Brea Improv! Their brand new facility is surrounded by delicious food options in Downtown Brea – everything you need for a great night out!
- Brea Mall – Brea Mall is the shopping haven of North Orange County. It has been a staple in the town since 1998. Fashionista’s and Bargain Hunters alike can find all they need at this huge mall!
- Downtown Brea – Downtown Brea is a unique dining, entertainment and shopping district where you can find mix of trendy restaurants and outdoor cafes, varieties of shops and boutiques, eclectic buildings and sunny public plazas.
- Edwards Cinema Brea - Located in the heart of the popular Brea Downtown area, the Edwards Brea Stadium 10 West movie theaters are next to the Edwards Brea Stadium 12 East Cineplex. Between these two, you’ll find anything you want on the Silver Screen!
- Brea Art Gallery – Situated in the Brea Civic and Cultural Center, the Gallery offers meaningful exhibitions, workshops for all ages, artist lectures, live art demonstrations, a gift shop, and unique artistic opportunities for all the people in the community.
- Pinot’s Palette - Here they offer painting classes and wide array of wines, beers and non-alcoholic beverages. A great way to spend a ladies night, couple’s night, or just any night! Plus you get to unearth talents you didn’t know you had!
- Elbow’s Brea – Are you a fan of Mac n’ Cheese? Then head over to Elbow’s Mac N’ Cheese Brea! This is not your ordinary comfort food, here they offer a delicious twist to the famous American comfort food.
- Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlor - Located in the popular Downtown Brea, this place is always loved for its long-standing history of American Ice Cream. The old fashioned candy, and delicious food and ice cream will let you experience what made Farrell’s famous all across the American continent.
- Taps Fish House and Brewery - TAPS Fish House & Brewery in Brea Downtown has become a landmark in North Orange County since they opened in 1999. The restaurant offers a wide selection of seafood and steaks, along with award-winning ales and lagers handcrafted in the European tradition.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton – This hotel is the perfect place to explore all of Orange County's attractions and Southern California's most popular attractions. It is strategically located between John Wayne/Orange County Airport and Ontario International Airport, allowing you to explore all of Orange County’s vibrant community.
- Cedar Creek Inn Brea - One of the best places when it comes to fine foods, wine and spirits with its open and spacious dining area, colorful patios and classic decors. It’s a good place to eat and relax for the family.
- Energetic Smile Family Dental - Energetic Smile Family Dental is the premiere dental office in Orange County. Lena DeBaz and her team use the most advanced technological equipment to deliver top-quality care to her patients. The dental office utilizes Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) and 3D Imaging. This allows Dr. DeBaz and her team to diagnose and treat from 3D models rather than from conventional x-rays. This allows them more predictable surgeries, and higher success rates in their procedures. Dr. Lena DeBaz and her friendly dental staff are always ready to welcome you for your dental needs!
Brea has so much to offer for everyone, from fine restaurants down to beautiful parks and galleries. Whatever it is you desire, you can always have a taste of Brea!
Looking for more to do in Downtown Brea? Get your fill here!